Friday, October 25, 2013

Project Life week 42

Hi I'm back today with a project life post.  I am up to date and enjoying it!! This is still one of my favorite ways of documenting our everyday, I love this project. I haven't been posting lately so it will take me a while to get all my weeks posted here but I'll just go ahead and start with the most current week.  I recently ordered my first PL kit from Citrus Twist Kits and I was really happy with it.  I love that they include a 6x6 paper pad that coordinates really well with the rest of the kit and the cards are super cute! I also really liked the stamps that came in this months PL kit. This week was mostly done with products from the kit and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

left side

right side

I really had fun with the title card this week.  I used a Sil cut by Two Peas that I had made previously and some embellishments from the CT kit.  Below are some of my favorite cards and pictures of the week.

Such a cute card from the kit, the perfect sentiment.  I just added some rub on sequins and stars that were also in the kit this month.

I  added the string that the kit comes wrapped in on this card to hand the little heart.


loving those little geotag alphas

a picture of my crafty mess


and a collage of my sweet little girl

As I mentioned before most of this weeks spread was done with the CT PL kit, but I also used some things from my stash.  Some enamel dots, not sure of the brand since I got rid of the packaging, stamps from the Studio Calico kits, some washi tape that came in a SC kit, Smash tabs, some silhouette cuts and some american craft thickers by Amy Tangerine. 


I'm linking up with The Mom Creative today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 










1 comment:

  1. i love your DIY table!
    and your project life of course :D

    ReplyDelete