Thursday, April 4, 2013

Project Life (week 6)

Today I'm sharing week 6 with you, it's another one page spread. Not too much happening this week but that's what I love about this project, capturing the day to day moments, real life, not just the birthdays or holidays. This week I've used mainly my sea foam edition core kit by Becky Higgins with the exception of the card on the top right which is from my studio calico project life kit which I subscribe to every month. The black and the white mini alphas are by BasicGrey and are a perfect addition to my spreads each week. I absolutely love them! The hello, this is life and gelly roll letters are are from the snap collection by simple stories. I've kept it pretty simple this week, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your pages! Was the "Saturday Sunday" a stamp? If so where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought if help out and reply. Hope that's ok. The stamp set is from studio calico. It has each day of the week in the set.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I just found your blog through Pinterest. I love your Project Life pages so much! I am just starting it and need all the inspiration and ideas I can get and your pages are full of great ideas!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete